VIAM’S Râ€‹ABBIT HOTEL UPFRONT AGREEMENT
The basis of our Upfront Agreement is to ensure fairness. Let us then agree to the following upfront:
1. We will look after your bunny or bunnies (hereafter just referred to as bunny) like we look after our own, which is to the best of our abilities.
2. You will communicate your expectations clearly, so that we understand what you need from us.
3. You agree not to downplay or conceal pre-existing bunny conditions [this happens too often]. If you know your bunny had a runny tummy or sometimes
sneezes, tell us, we can deal with it.
YOUR BUNNY’S GOODIES
4. You will mark all your bunny goodies with your or your bunny’s name [travel cage, towels, bowls, toys etc]. We can do it on your behalf to ensure your
goodies are returned to you.
5. We will look after the bunny’s goodies as best as we can. Please remember what you brought in order to take it back if you do not, we will keep it for your bunny’s next stay. (It will go into the lost and found box)
6. When you bring your bunny to us, you also give us the sole discretion to decide during an emergency to which vet to take the bunny to.
7. You agree to refund us 100% of the vet bill.
INJURY AND RISK TO LIFE
9. Bunnies can die with us as they can by you. It is a slim but realistic risk. So with a risk of loss of life, or a risk of injury or harm coming to your bunny, we
state that the risk remains with the owner.
10. It is agreed that the kennel, its owner, assistants and helpers will not be held liable for any loss of life, injury or illness.
11. Payment is calculated for nights spent.
12. You will pay for all other costs we incurred on your bunny’s behalf.
13. Payment is due on collection, preferably by EFT.
14. By the act of bringing your bunny to us, you acknowledge that this agreement is binding.
The above is the agreement as at today. If we amend the agreement then you agree to be bound by those immediately as they become updated. You will see from our agreement that we are trying to communicate what we understand is implied with a bunny hotel stay.
We are for rabbits. We love them we enjoy them. We act in the interest of all our visitors the furry ones and the not so furry ones.